Interactive Web-Based Training
The knowledge, skills, and strategies taught in the book are now available in this website for those who prefer to learn online.
15 interactive courses:
- Objection Preventing
- Objection Responding
- Profile and Qualify Prospects
- Competitor Analysis
- Research Prospects
- Features, Advantages, and Benefits (FAB)
- FAB/TEA Formula
- Benefit Question
- Block Competition Between Calls
- Value Improvement Proposition
- Trust & Rapport Building
- Active Listening Skills
- Defusing Anger
- Telephone Cold Call
- Voice Mail Strategies
Certified Sales Specialist designation: Successful completion (70% or better on the end-of-course tests) leads to "Sales Specialist" certificate awarded by Sales Training International.
See "Course Descriptions" for more information about each course.
Support Materials (included in the tuition)
Forms Pack Support Materials in MS Word:
- Competitor Analysis Form
- Objections Handling Form
- USP FAB/TEA Research Question Guide
- Customer Value Proposition & Presentation
- Triplicate of Choice Closing Strategy
- Balance Sheet Closing Strategy
- Master Strategic Sales Plan – Step Based Closing Strategy
- Telephone Cold Call Script Writing Guide
- Voice Mail Strategies Guide
Sales Manager and Sales Coach Support Materials (PDF):
- Priority Prospect Project (P3) Strategy Session Manual
- P3 Two Page Instruction Guide
- Coaching Guide
- Brainstorming Guide
- Consensus Building Guide
- Flashcard Learning Contest Guide
- Sales Manager’s Guide
- Company-wide Rollout Plan
Other Support Materials:
- 85 Most Common Sales Stopping Objections with Prevention and Response Strategies
- 39 Closing Strategies
- 15 Clues an Account is in Trouble
- 9 Ways to Reassure the Customer
Tuition is only $100.00 USD Per Participant
Membership fee provides 12 full months 24/7/365 unlimited access to all courses and resources in this site.
Select the "Buy Online" button for individual purchase.
Call 281-367-5599 to purchase for a group.